If you have been injured, your chances of receiving full and fair compensation are greatly improved by hiring a personal injury attorney. Too many injury victims never talk to an attorney because they believe it will cost too much or complicate things and slow down their claim. But you don’t need to spend money to talk to an attorney and find out if you have a claim and how to proceed.
Your initial consultation with Milligan Law Offices is free, and we represent injury victims throughout Arkansas on a contingency basis, so you only pay attorneys’ fees if you get paid.
Factors to Consider
If you try to deal with the insurance company directly, you could hurt your case or sign away your right to compensation without realizing it. You may get a quick check, but if you do it will likely be for far less than you should receive.
Here are just some of the factors which indicate you need legal representation:
- Your injuries will have a long-term effect or are permanent
- Your existing medical expenses and/or lost income are high
- Your earning capacity is reduced, either because you lost your job due time off work while you were injured or because your injuries prevent you from earning at your pre-injury level
- Multiple parties were involved in your accident
- There was a defective product involved
- You have a claim against a government entity such as a defective roadway claim or an accident involving a government employee
If you have been hurt in Arkansas, do yourself a favor and schedule your free, no obligation consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney. Call Milligan Law Offices at 479-783-2213 or email us today.